401 Discord bot errors

I am making (rewriting one off of Github) a weather bot for the people that live on the east coast. Which is a lot of people in the server I am making it for. So I looked for one and found one. It had some music commands and needed a start script. So I deleted the commands and added a start script. Then and now all I get is this.

(node:5263) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Error: 401 Unauthorized
    at IncomingMessage.res.on (/rbd/pnpm-volume/17bca935-5d54-4926-a2a1-61af9b40f55b/node_modules/.registry.npmjs.org/dblapi.js/2.3.0/node_modules/dblapi.js/src/index.js:118:25)
    at IncomingMessage.emit (events.js:194:15)
    at endReadableNT (_stream_readable.js:1125:12)
    at process._tickCallback (internal/process/next_tick.js:63:19)
(node:5263) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). (rejection id: 3)

And I have NO clue what this is coming from. Though, it may be coming from a package that glitch banned or blocked.

MOD EDIT: formatting

Hey @SuperWaltC, we’re not currently banning any generally-used packages - we’ve only done that a handful of times and largely temporarily; right now we’re blocking a couple of crypto-mining scripts and that’s all. So I don’t think that’s likely to be the problem here.

I’m not a Discord bot expert by any means, but this looks like it might have something to do with not authenticating to the Discord Bot List API properly. Perhaps your DBL token isn’t being used properly or has a typo?

That may be the case cause I think it is the API of discord.js but, sometimes when it runs and there is an error it gives 404 and no other.

I can take a closer look at your logs if you’d care to share your project name, but the error that you posted above seems likely to be related to the DBL API (and not the Discord API) based on where it’s being thrown (from inside dblapi.js/2.3.0/node_modules/dblapi.js/src/index.js file).

Sure, the project name is skywarn.glitch.me