A Glitch On Glitch

Hi there. My name is Summer (dietmercy on glitch) and I am a freshman in high school and part of my school’s Girls Who Code organization. My partner and I are currently working on a project for that organization and we are currently using Glitch for it. However, in order to change our font, we have to forego a marked issue in our code.

You see, in the function, the only way we can modify the font is if we omit the last >. It’s not necessarily an issue, but it’s a bit of a contradiction in Glitch’s software that I thought I’d point out.

Thank you in advance.

I’m not sure I understand the problem. Could you perhaps share the project and show us what the issue is you’re describing.

hi! so you’re using the <font> tag which is obsolete/deprecated and should not be used anymore, which is why the editor is throwing such an error. instead of setting the font that way, you should update the style of the page using CSS. here are the MDN docs on how to set font and similar properties with CSS: https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/CSS/CSS_Fonts