A new topic for category and upcoming projects

I see a lot of people posting under The Gallery topic about unreleased software people are going to create (including myself). I think this is the wrong place to put the content and there should be another topic about Ideas or something like that.

If this topic were to be made I would move all my unfinished projects that I have made a topic for under that category.

8 Likes

Or something called “Upcoming projects”

5 Likes

Indeed, I think this is needed because “The Gallery” is being flooded by topics that isn’t actually something people can use, or anything like that.

6 Likes

I don’t have any more votes, but you have my vote! Plus, I think @glitch_support should see this.

9 Likes

Thanks! Also it was a good idea to mention the support group, did not think of that! Thanks :smiley:

7 Likes

Darn! Can we lift the voting limit? Here’s my invisible vote!

9 Likes

me too! one vote aswell!

8 Likes

Just like the second post and pretend it’s a vote

8 Likes

You have my vote. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Same Here, you have my vote too

7 Likes

Another invisible vote!

4 Likes

I really hope the Glitch staff will add a new topic for this soon :joy: :cry:

6 Likes

Maybe like.
Help wanted!
Developers Need!
Coming Soon!

2 Likes

Technically help wanted and developers needed is basically the glitch help category, but the coming soon category should be created!

3 Likes

Preferably, I would like #glitch-help and #coding-help clean of pleas for people to help you, especially if you haven’t even started the project. This forum is about collaboration and receiving support, not making somebody make something for you when you sit back, watch them and do nothing. That isn’t collaboration and shouldn’t be what this forum is for

5 Likes

I agree with @EddiesTech, but I also agree that sometimes developers are indeed needed if a person wants to start a huge project and will need 1-3 devs including themselves to develop the project, anyhow that is probably something that can be included in a coming soon post I suppose.

6 Likes

I’m not against asking for help or for collaboration, just people wanting stuff done for them (spoon feeding)

6 Likes

Exactly, spoon feeding shouldn’t be done anywhere, if it was up to me then asking to be spoon fed or spoon feeding someone would be against the ToS of this forum xd

6 Likes

Agreed. I think that it needs to be share that a post like this:

How do I build a homepage for my website?

is not as good as this:

How do I make text italic in html?

Google and duckduckgo are good for asking the first type of question.

5 Likes