all bots have shut down

today I went to test my bot on my server, but when I ran some command, nothing happened. The bots did not respond to any command and did nothing, either. All the bots I owned were turned off and the following error appears:

(node:1191) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Error: Something took too long to do.

1:54 PM

at timeout.client.setTimeout (/rbd/pnpm-volume/20ee7fcb-c9fa-44af-87eb-bf280cd39ecc/node_modules/.registry.npmjs.org/discord.js/11.5.1/node_modules/discord.js/src/client/ClientManager.js:40:57)

at Timeout.setTimeout [as _onTimeout] (/rbd/pnpm-volume/20ee7fcb-c9fa-44af-87eb-bf280cd39ecc/node_modules/.registry.npmjs.org/discord.js/11.5.1/node_modules/discord.js/src/client/Client.js:436:7)

at ontimeout (timers.js:498:11)

at tryOnTimeout (timers.js:323:5)

at Timer.listOnTimeout (timers.js:290:5)

(node:1191) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). (rejection id: 6)

(node:1191) [DEP0018] DeprecationWarning: Unhandled promise rejections are deprecated. In the future, promise rejections that are not handled will terminate the Node.js process with a non-zero exit code.

I’ve already looked at whether the token was incorrect or something, but it was not anything out of the box. Not even the commands she possessed were different.

Hey, it seems that your bot is running on a ban host. It hapened to a lot of bot today. Now you can send your project name in this thread so the glitch staff will change your project host: Discord Ban mega-thread! (Discord bot / Something took too long to do)

Hi @YatoBot! We are currently having an issue with Discord bots on Glitch. Please keep an eye on this thread for updates as we work on the situation: Active Discord Issues - Solution In Progress. Thank you for your patience!