All data and code from my project Gone!

Hey everyone ! (sorry if my english isn’t very good)

I have a express project where all my data and my code is almost missing : it was ‘replace’ by one of someones express project.

I think that happened because i renamed the project name to an exist name and glitch didn’t notice me about that!!!

the rewind button can rewind only the data from other project, this is really weird !

My project name: cbl
The new project name: cbl

Thanks !

Hey everyone ! (sorry if my english isn’t very good)

I have a express project where all my data and my code is almost missing : it was ‘replace’ by one of someones express project.

I think that happened because i renamed the project name to an exist name and glitch didn’t notice me about that!!!

the rewind button can rewind only the data from other project, this is really weird !

My project name: cbl
The new project name: cbl

Thanks !

Hey @xjulianCodes, what was the previous name of the project?

I forgot it :frowning:
It was random name

Rip maybe try to remember or something?

Ok, what can you tell us about it?

I’m fairly certain that the project won’t have disappeared, and I’m also reasonably sure that it will still be in your project list. The only project that seems like it might be a match based on when you initially reported the problem is https://glitch.com/~nostalgic-equinox, but if that’s not it and you can tell us anything else about the project we might be able to track it down.

Yeah that’s my project

1 Like