Project URL: https://ansyble.glitch.me
Ansyble is an end-to-end encrypted chat web-app, with a lot of nice properties and features:
- Chat history is saved and searchable.
- Chats are also easily exported to CSV.
- Messages are always encrypted.
- Personal data is stored in RAM only; no use of local storage/indexedDB (unless you ask to store your encryption key).
- The app is synchronized between multiple tabs/devices.
- Support for android notifications (it’s a PWA).
There are several other fun little easter eggs to find (more details in the in-app “about” page). Comments, discussion, and questions welcome!