Announcing new database starters and more!

Hi everyone! I’m super excited to announce some updates that just went live, all coming from feedback from you the community over the past couple of months. Here’s a quick glance:

• Database starters are back - and yes, that’s plural. We brought back a new version of the SQLite starter as well as starters for Airtable and Datastax – and yes, there’s a blank version of Hello SQLite too! :dvd:
  • There are updates to the existing starters to make it easier to dive into the technologies behind them, and we’ve moved next steps to TODO.md to help inspire and guide you on your remix journey. :construction:
  • We brought back curated apps and collections from the community, check them out today on the Discover page! :sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:
  • You may notice a new look for project and collection cards – hover over the avatars so you can thank your fellow creators! :two_hearts:

Read more in our announcement on the blog. We can’t wait to see what you create!

6 Likes

From a email

We also have mysql and mongo binaries already available to us in the container, see

btw the header looks like it’s made in reheader :open_mouth:

1 Like

Wow, these new UI changes are amazing, and now I can feel the speed of the page!

(Although there are still some bugs like how the number of thanks and the heart icon aren’t vertically aligned in some cases)

The TODO.md can also be helpful for beginners who have no clue on what’s happening behind-the-scenes.

Could it be…? :joy:

1 Like

Not mobile friendly…

1 Like

Hi @Stilic, what device/browser are you using?

I am using a Android device with Google Chrome.

Thanks @Stilic!

Jenn reported the issue to our team and it should be fixed shortly.

If you still see the issue in an hour from now, let us know! Note that you may need to close out the mobile browser entirely and then restart it to see the fixed version.

1 Like

It’s fixed now!
Thanks!

Also search is missing a space :rofl:

6 Likes