@khalby786 - yes the single upload that says uploading 2 is confusing/annoying! We have asked the team to look into it.
RE: User Announcement Category & Private Categories/Groups
I’ve been reading this discussion and thinking about how to respond…
First off, a huge shout out goes to those of you who have regularly helped other users, pinged support when our assistance is required, and notified us when you spot a bug or possible outage. Thank you! Having a healthy, friendly and helpful community where anyone can ask questions - regardless of their background, language and skillset - is extremely important to us!
Also, the work being done on making a dark mode version of the forum available is very cool, and it has been inspiring to see how you have worked together on that!
I totally understand the reasons why another section would be requested. However we need to
- Limit the spam that lands in the forum
- Prevent important information that could help the entire community from being unintentionally hidden from the rest of the community.
- Keep the playing field as level as reasonably possible for all forum users.
For now, we are going to keep the forum categories the same.
- To show off cool projects, please continue to use the Gallery section of the forum.
- If you notice a bug or a possible outage, please post in the Feedback section here. I have updated the description for this forum category to include bug reports.
- If it is urgent, please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org. Also know that the Support Team at Glitch is now included in the group of engineers who receive alerts when the site is down. (We were added after the November outage).
Thanks for the feedback, and feel free to reach out to me anytime, or post it in this category!