Automatically autocomplete watch.json when added to a project

My idea is that if you add watch.json via the New File button, it should autocomplete the file with a fully-formed watch.json. This would save a lot of my time and should be priority numero uno for you guys. Seriously though, it’s not much, but it would be convinient.

Maybe it would be better if there would be something like Project Settings, where you can do everything you’ve done before in watch.json? Idk, just my opinion

1 Like

i got no votes left, but i LOVE this idea, i will vote for this thing when i get another vote

1 Like

Both work, even better would be watch.json existing in the default project so newbies don’t have to research how to have glitch not restart your server while you’re trying to code it. salt

lets add some butter, i made a plane sim once on here, and that was the only thing that threw me off while doing it XD

1 Like

screen shake intensifies

1 Like

intensifies when airforceproud95 says butter after a perfect landing

1 Like

butter

1 Like

Another suggestion: nowadays my workflow is literally having only having edits to watch.json restart the project. I just add or delete a space from the file for complete control. I wouldn’t mind not having watch.json and just having a button that says RESTART or something.

imagination of butter intensifies ; ]

make it have these buttons:
START
STOP
RESTART
but ONLY if uptime robot and the proper config are set up in server.js & uptime robot

1 Like

Oh yeah, uptime robot is, no joke, the official sanctioned way to keep your projects up. I just love the how the illuminati arranged for uptime robot’s minimum time interval to be glitch’s maximum wake time.

illuminati theme begins to play
you find the illuminati secret hq
the illuminati whispers:“uptime robot, we give you strength, make your min, the max of the break ( glitch )”
you scream: " nope… "
you hop on discord and ping @everyone:
your discord: “CMON YO”
you send photo: “illuminati confirmed”
everyone in vc starts screaming
discord chat:butter

1 Like

i did not just spend 2 minutes to write that

1 Like

i have no words for what i just wrote, except:
popcorn with BUTTAR

1 Like

Gonna make a Chrome extension for that when I’ll get to my PC.

1 Like