Blackmailing over a site

I do not know the link. Mt friend is blackmailing me about it, and I want it taken down. I do not know the link, but if I look at the remix logs, I could stop this. How can I see the users who have remixed my project? Please, please help with this.

1 Like

Hi @zdc54

I am sorry that you are having a difficult time here. This type of issue should be discussed directly with our support team so that we can help you further. Click here to send us a support request.

1 Like

My project has been copied and stolen. I saw the site, but I did not see the link. How can I see the users who have remixed my project?

1 Like

If you believe the project’s stolen, report it!
(If you have the site, then just copy the (something) part from (something).glitch.me, and put it into glitch.com/edit/#!/(something). Then, report abuse.
If you don’t see anything, there’s a typo or they paid to make it private. In case 1 (typo), try again. Case 2, contact support.

2 Likes

can you guys maybe look at the remix logs for https://vhe.glitch.me

I do not know the link. Mt friend is blackmailing me about it, and I want it taken down. I do not know the link, but if I look at the remix logs, I could stop this. Please help with this.

1 Like