Bu hata ne oluyor nasıl duzeltirim

Merhaba @ mr38emre, Glitch forumuna hoş geldiniz!

Hala bu hatayı görüyor musunuz? Hafta sonu boyunca, bu hataya yol açabileceğini düşündüğümüz bazı hizmet sorunlarımız oldu. Hala sorun yaşıyorsanız lütfen bize bildirin.

(Google tarafından çevrildi)

1 Like

Evet hala bu hata var ve ne yapacağımı bilmiyorum @cori

Sorunum hala devam ediyor lütfen yardım

Merhaba @ mr38emre Üzgünüz, hala sorunlarınız var. Ekran görüntüsünüzün gösterdiği projeyi bulamıyorum; Projeye bir link verebilir misiniz?

Tabiki de
URL:https://aspar-bot-list.glitch.me/
URL:https://aspar-bot-list.glitch.me/botekle

İlk link anasayfa ikinci link hata aldığım sayfa
Projenin adını değiştirdim o yüzden siz bulamadınız @cori

Merhaba @ mr38emre, ek bilgi için teşekkürler. Bu projeyi çok güzel bir şekilde yükleyebilirim ve 2. URL’ye göz attığımda Discord kimlik doğrulama sayfasına gidiyorum. Şu anda ne tür sorunlarla karşılaşıyorsunuz?

Formu doldurduktan sonra, bilgiler uyumsuzluk botuna gitmelidir, ancak hata oluşur ancak diğerlerinde de olur.

Geç cevap için özür dilerim

Hangi formdan bahsettiğinizden emin değilim - Bağlandığınız sayfalardan birinde form olarak ne düşüneceğimi bilmiyorum ve “uyumsuzluk botunun” sizin ne olduğunu bilmiyorum Bahsetmek. Bize, görmekte olduğunuz hatayı nasıl yeniden oluşturacağımıza dair adım adım talimatlar verebilirseniz, size daha iyi yardımcı olabiliriz.

1- Skip Discord Verification
2- Fill in the form in the screenshot
3- Submit application

The purpose of this site is to make a bot application for the promotion of bots in Discord. The site has a bot connection, submit the application button after completing the form, the information goes into the bot, but it happens when the submit error button is clicked!
@cori

37|250x500

Are you there @cori :grinning::smiley::smiley:

Sorry @cori This is very important to me Can you be a little quick

It looks like you’re having some other problems right now that I think need to be resolved before we can look at the question you posted. Your recent changes at the bottom of index.js are breaking your project entirely. I’m not sure what you’re trying to fix there, but I’d advise against trying to modify process.env in code and just trust Glitch to manage that. If you want to set a particular value (like adding a TOKEN property) you can put the property and its value in your project’s .env file and it will be available in process.env. So for instance putting TOKEN=abcdefg in your .env file will mean that process.env.TOKEN will return abcdefg. https://glitch.com/help/env/ might provide a little helpful information as well!

Once you get that fixed up we can revisit the problem you were asking about.

I tried to reopen the project from another account, so I removed the “;” so that the project would give an error. @cori

If I didn’t remove “;” the project wouldn’t work on the other account, so I removed it now

Ok, I see what you’re trying to do, and at a high level it looks to me like you’ve hooked up the POST endpoint for the page. The code in that route seems logical without knowing too much about what’s supposed to happen.

So the next question is what errors do you see when you submit data there? Is the data you receive when your code runs what you expect it to be? Perhaps adding some console.log() steps in there at various points related to wherever the errors you’re seeing are might help to make sure you’ve got the info you think you need. For example I see you’re relying on process.env.TOKEN - are you sure what’s in there is what you expect it to be?

I saw the same error in the new account

@cori sorry There was a little mistake I missed, I kept you busy, I apologiz again

No worries! So you’ve got it sorted out now?