You're welcome and thanks for fixing.
It's been useful to be able to use mobile.
It's becoming laborious on my iPad (2nd gen, starting to show its age everywhere but xtra lagging and keyboard locking on glitch editor) but on my iPhone SE* it seems to be working okay.
* the small one for people with small hands or a preference for normal sized phones
ios 10.3.1 (updating to 10.3.2 soon) on my iPad 2nd Gen
- Delete key goes rogue, taking out a couple lines of code unless I exit the browser app and reenter. Sometimes as few as 2 clicks triggers this; othertimes I can hit delete 6 times with no trouble.
- the Logs aren't adjustable or at least attempts to click/drag the bar have all failed so far on mobile
- Which restricts me to a small range of motion while scrolling in the logs panel, which is problematic because
- scroll too big: can register as a "swipe up" and bring up options panel on ios
- scroll too small: very often registers a click, drops a cursor in code above logs, brings up keyboard, and if it has its way, drops a random late keyboard key I inadvertently hit while still scrolling into my code somewhere
I can think of ways to make this work better on my end (disabling the "swipe up" while in apps) but the logs space could be very improved on mobile. I really need to be able to scroll down to the last log easier since I don't have a command+down arrow or page down or anything to use on mobile.
As a nontechnical operations manager using those kind of products I did almost everything on my phone. Admittedly I had an analyst and a couple others on my team who handled the types of normal stuff that I would have to normally do on a computer, so it was a bit of an exception, but I really did spend most time on mobile and would go for days without using my macbook (air, 11 inch).