Bulk Actions so projects page comes in handy

I think this speaks for itselfs :wink:

Note: This is just a quick example!

I wanted to delete all my projects but I have like 100 projects so it would feel like wasted time…

Hey There!

I like your idea, but i’m not sure why people would want to delete all of their projects…

I do think this could come in handy tho!

1 Like

Great you asked! Imagine being me, I started using Glitch about 1 year ago (I guess), and during that time I made so many projects that I don’t even know what projects are important to me and which are not. Some day you want to have it all look clean because maybe the projects are filled with code that looks trash or the projects don’t mean anything to you.

People should have a reason to delete them all, if they don’t its not a problem, in the end its their decision!

Summary

(It doesn’t have to be an option, replace it with something else)

Have a great day

Hello @Sem1084,

I definitely would like to to the ‘Delete Selected’ feature/button implemented
However, I agree with @Coding when it comes to ‘Delete All Project’ option. It is rather rare that someone would want to delete all his/her projects. If one might have encountered such a situation, in which he/she wanted to delete all the projects, directly reaching out the support team can be really helpful, or perhaps, submit a topic here on this forum asking to remove all the project, which will be further removed after confirmation.

Hey @chroventer,

Alright its clear there are no reasonable reasons to keep the Delete All Projects option.
Maybe we should think of other options?

This seriously sounds appealing to me. Make an individual page for it, you get me?
People would head over to https://support.glitch.com/WhatEverRouteYouWouldPutHere, fill in some forms and submit it. Instead of making random topics.

Have a great day!

1 Like

Hello @Sem1084,

Regarding ‘creating a new page to delete a user’s all projects,’
To direct message staff can be alternatively done by:

• Firstly, Clicking on your Profile Icon at the top-right corner
  • Secondly, after the drop-down menu appeared, open messages/direct messages by clicking on the Mail-like/Messages icon right next to your username.
  • Thirdly, to start a new conversation/message, you’ll have to left-click on the ‘New Message’ button, which will appear at the middle-left side of your screen, and a panel will slide up from the bottom.
  • Fourthly, in the field ‘Add a user,’ type in support_staff.
  • Lastly, fill in the additional information about your query, such as title, description, etc. and you’ll receive a reply from the support team as soon as possible.

Happy Glitching!

Hey @chroventer,

I came here for the first time today and clearly you know more than me therefor sending them a message is better. x)

Have a great day!

PS

Where the frick have you been? I never seen you on Discord or what so ever :>

Hey folks this is a good discussion. We plan more work on profile pages in the future, and better ways to manage your projects is likely to be among the aspects we work on. I’ve moved this to Feature Ideas so folks can add their votes.

Happy Glitching!

3 Likes

Hey,
I love your idea, it would awesome be amazing if you could download all projects as well. That could be a nice addition to the Bulk Actions.