Can I remove Glitch's button from my site?

Is it allowed to remove Glitch’s button from the website? My school is holding some sort of a contest so, just so the website looks formal. Also are there any tips I should use?

1 Like

The one in the top right corner?

1 Like

You will see the section that includes the button

it looks like this:

<!-- include the Glitch button to show what the webpage is about and
          to make it easier for folks to view source and remix -->
    <div class="glitchButton" style="position:fixed;top:20px;right:20px;"></div>
    <script src="https://button.glitch.me/button.js" defer></script>

Simply remove that from the site. I will DM you some pro tips on how to win your school’s contest :wink:

It is not against the rules to actually remove the button. The button can also be removed by simply privating the project as well.

2 Likes

The new Learn Code looks good, it’s a whole lot better than the initial version of Learn Code!

1 Like

That’s is completely of the rude and off topic. It’s okay to say that the @khalby786 is good. But don’t compare to alt or learn code . I’m flagging of that because it brake rules.

3 Likes

Yeah as the FAQ says

criticize ideas, not people

2 Likes

Hey, my only question is just wether I can remove Glitch’s buttons from the site or no. The ones in the top right corner and the “Made with Glitch” hyperlink at the bottom. Am I allowed to remove them or no?

So, I wont get banned for removing both of these 2, right?

Nope, the button is optional.

4 Likes

Yeah, you can change whatever you want. It is your site!

1 Like

Thanks for the direct reply! You too, code-alt!

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.