Can the support delete my account?

Can you delete my account. My username is capitainesupercontact.
Thanks

Hi @capitainesupercontac, welcome to the Glitch forum (just in time to say goodbye, I suppose)!

Can you please send us an email to support@gliotch.com from an email address associated with your account? Once we can verify your ownership of the account we’ll put it in the queue to be deleted, which is a manual process. We’ll let you know when it’s done.

@capitainesupercontac

@cori has accidentally provided the wrong email address,
Please send the email to support@glitch.com from the email that the account you are requesting to delete uses.

It’s said:
We’re sorry, but your email message to [“support@glitch.com”] (titled Delete my account.) didn’t work.

We handle incoming support email in a private category in the forums, but the email address you’re emailing us from has an account at https://support.glitch.com. We will see your email, but if you want a quicker response you can also post your request in the forums themselves.

Thanks for your message!

Hey @capitainesupercontac sorry for the delay here; we did receive your email and we’ve deleted your account and associated data.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.