Can we upgrade our projects somehow by paying for it?

I love Glitch but I hate the restrictions. I would love some business modell where I can upgrade my project to have the limits upped for my projects.

I believe this is already planned.

the sooner its implemented the better then :slight_smile: I just need the rate limit removed or upped to 10k or so and 100% uptime. Running a bot on a bigger twitch channel and pretty much getting close to 4k requests. Its like 3,6k at the moment but thats only at 6k, 7k viewer. It can go well ebyond 10k at times

We’re working on paid plans, which may include always-on projects and potentially higher rate limits or other enhanced container stats. We don’t have a firm timeline on these at the moment.

MOD EDIT: clarifications

2 Likes

I made a request for this here

Hello,
Would there be any way of buying better servers? My app would need to handle a lot of players at the same time, and even 2 players makes the server extremly lag…

This is planned in the future:

1 Like

If you’re unhappy with glitch, Invest in some actual servers to host on.

1 Like

Hello @demostanis, welcome to the Glitch forum!

As others have noted, we plan on offering paid options (which may include enhanced container stats) in the future.

I’m also merging your topic with a previous one on the same subject.

Amazon Web Services sells servers at a high markup. Glitch runs on AWS.

So glitch could migrate to other cloud sellers, give everyone better hardware, and save money for itself.

Amazon Web Services is good for “burst” capacity of sudden demand. Other cloud services are significantly cheaper, even when compared to AWS reserved instances.

Month-to-month cloud services: OVH, Hetzner, ExtraVM, BuyVM

Burstable cloud services: Vultr, Upcloud, Scaleway

Cloud server catalogue: serverhunter.com

1 Like