Cannot add user to my team

I am trying to add a user to my team, but I can’t find him when I search by his username (see attached screenshot).
He created his account yesterday. I was able to find everyone else that I wanted to add who also created accounts yesterday. I can confirm his profile exists by going to his user profile (linked to in this message). Could someone help me add this user to my team, please?

Thank you!

Screen Shot 2020-03-19 at 10.23.27 AM

Hey @Tassosb, I’ll ping @support_staff!

Try searching for the name without the @.

1 Like

Thank you for your response. Same result when searching without the @.

Screen Shot 2020-03-19 at 10.39.36 AM

Hi @Tassosb, welcome to the Glitch community!

Sorry to hear that you’re having trouble adding a user to your team. I can get to the user’s profile page, but when I try to search for them in Glitch I don’t see them either.

We’re investigating, and I’ll follow-up soon.

Thank you so much @angelo!

No problem! We went ahead and made the team addition manually — you should see this reflected on your teams page after a reload.

Great, thank you. That resolves my issue. Any theories why just that username wasn’t searchable?

Hey @Tassosb,

We’re have a few theories but are not sure yet. The team is going to look into it! In the meantime, if you or anyone else has trouble adding a member to a team, please send a message to support@glitch.com and we can do it for you.