Cannot load certain modules (enmap-level and enmap-rethink)

Hey there, this is the first time that I have came across this problem. But for some reason I cannot load the modules: enmap-rethink and enmap-level. My app is for a discord bot, the app is called klink-bot. I have no clue what is going on, I tried changing to specific versions, changing them to the newest versions swapping them round in package.json but nothing

What error messages are you seeing in the logs? I was able to install those packages so it seems like it’s something project-specific. Since your project is private can you DM me a join link or make it public?

Yeah I probably messed something up haha,
and this is the log messages:
Error: Cannot find module ‘enmap-level’

at Function.Module._resolveFilename (module.js:489:15)

at Function.Module._load (module.js:439:25)

at Module.require (module.js:517:17)

at require (internal/module.js:11:18)

at Object. (/app/index.js:2:20)

at Module._compile (module.js:573:30)

at Object.Module._extensions..js (module.js:584:10)

at Module.load (module.js:507:32)

at tryModuleLoad (module.js:470:12)

at Function.Module._load (module.js:462:3)

Can you tell your node version in your project.
Because I too had similar issue but with some else project and lately realized myself that it was some issue with node version.
My issue was solved when I downed the node version to 8.6.0 or 8.6.2 for 8.9.x and my issue was solved.

In this case, we resolved it by removing node_modules and forcing it to build again. I imagine changing Node version causes a similar thing too.

Well believe me,
Try installing the github branch of discord.js and klasa in node 8.9.x and then again with 8.6.x.
You will notice the difference.

all works now, I’ll keep that in mind though