Can't Git Prune

cannot make git prune; git gc its saying fatal: sha1 file ‘.git/objects/pack/tmp_pack_Px97VA’ write error: No space left on device
error: failed to run repack

fasttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt pls fast

Here, What happend?

the disk is %100 and saiyng 95%
189MB / 199MB

You may have problems saving changes when your disk is full. Try removing unneeded files, and running git prune; git gc from the console i am doing but iis says fatal: sha1 file ‘.git/objects/pack/tmp_pack_Px97VA’ write error: No space left on device
error: failed to run repack

Try git prune && git gc instead.

it said again the same

I see… Try contact support@glitch.com or do new ticket at glitch.happyfox.com/new

It means that the disk so full that git prune cannot run.

how do i fix it

Please don’t rush people. People may not be online or may not know the solution to your answer or may be working on it. Keep in mind:

• In the US, it is election day (a holiday)
  • In the EST timezone, it is 9:15 AM, so people may not be awake at the moment.
  • Not everyone knows the answer to this question
4 Likes

As @Yonle has mentioned, you should mail support@glitch.com or get a ticket from glitch.happyfox.com and ask them to give you extra disk space for 24 hours. Please note that it will take some time for them to get you as @aboutdavid has mentioned, it is election day in the US.

3 Likes

Changed the title.

I would just wait. Today is a very important day (may be in the history books in the future) and it is like 11:30 for them. So I recommend making a ticket or email and waiting. Glitch support isn’t automated, they have lives, jobs, and families.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.