7:52 PM
throw er; // Unhandled ‘error’ event
^
Error: listen EACCES 0.0.0.0:80
at Server.setupListenHandle [as _listen2] (net.js:1343:19)
at listenInCluster (net.js:1401:12)
at Server.listen (net.js:1485:7)
at Function.listen (/app/node_modules/express/lib/application.js:618:24)
Jump Toat Object. (/app/server.js:43:5)
at Module._compile (module.js:653:30)
at Object.Module._extensions…js (module.js:664:10)
at Module.load (module.js:566:32)
at tryModuleLoad (module.js:506:12)
at Function.Module._load (module.js:498:3)

I honestly don’t know where that all came from all of a sudden, but when doing node server.js on my local version of this app it runs just fine but not on Glitch? Please help.

Glitch exposes projects on port 80 to the public internet, but we don’t use port 80 for the projects themselves. Instead of using 80, can you provide process.env.PORT as a variable in your code? This should resolve the issue.

k that fixed that, but can you still help? Now I have clicking on an line in the editor makes it scroll that line to the center. And my discord bot suddenly no longer turns on. So can you please take a look at https://glitch.com/edit/#!/hugdiscordbot?

the scrolling issue is a bug we’re working on fixing- thanks for letting us know!

I figured, but my bot isn’t turning on and is giving me this error:

and I can run some backup code from on my computer but I prefer to use the new code and having it on Glitch.

Hey @AceKiron,

You are seeing this because Discord has banned some of Glitch’s servers. Report your project name in this mega thread: Discord Ban mega-thread the second! (Discord bot / Something took too long to do) and they will fix it.

Hope that helps!

nvm it fixed itself.

It’s because Glitch moved your project to another server.