Changes are not loading

My project name: hnngggrrrr-cyberquincy (cloned from github)
it is a discord bot. it was working fine (and is still online), however when i save changes (" psst, Glitch autosaves 八(^□^*)" shows up), and go to the console and (type in) refresh , the project starts again, but the thing being run is not updated.
the changes are being saved (when i revisit the project, the changes are still there), but the new file doesnt seem to be being “run”.
any ways to fix this?

See this link to find out a bit more: Glitch: The friendly community where everyone builds the web

What technical restrictions are in place?

While we want to keep Glitch as open as possible, there are a few restrictions in place. These are there to help maintain service levels for all, and to stop someone’s accidental infinite loop somehow costing us a small fortune. The restrictions include :

• Projects created by anonymous users expire after 5 days (login to keep your projects around).
  • Projects sleep after 5 minutes if they are not used, and those running for more than 12 hours are stopped. They wake again when they receive another HTTP request to the project’s project-name.glitch.me address.
  • Projects have a limit of 200MB of disk space in the container. The contents of your project’s ‘/tmp’ directory currently don’t count towards that total, but those files are removed when the project restarts. By default your Node.js modules don’t count towards that total - there’s a separate 1GB limit for node modules. Plus, there’s an additional 512MB of assets storage space.
  • Projects have a limit of 512MB of RAM.
  • Projects are limited to 4000 requests per hour (subsequent requests will return a 429 “Too Many Requests” response).

apologies, the error had nothing to do with glitch