The latest community roundup is out now!
Featured projects include:
- ~stadia-controller-webhid-gamepad, created by @tomayac is a tool that lets Stadia controller owners access the gamepad via the WebHID API
- ~should-spd-do-it, created by @seattle-abolition-support is an interactive guide for reimagining traditional policing in the United States.
- ~working-piquant-espadrille, created by @bobarke is a VR experience for Doctor Who fans
- ~music10000ar, created by @blippypixel is a VR mixing board for all those 3DJs out there
- ~middle-point-calc, created by @idobackup1 is one app that I’m definitely going to try—it helps determine the middle point to meetup for up to 5 people!
- ~cinta, created by @rosapark0328 is a low fi, VR experience simulating a beachy scene near Cinta Costera.
Also, did you know that we create a playlist each month with all of featured apps? Check out February’s playlist, and maybe add some of them to your “to try remixing” playlist.
Which projects did you find particularly interesting in February? Or did we miss one that should definitely be up here? Also, if you created any of these projects let me know so I can update the tag to your forum username (if different).