Cloudflare error 1020

Because when I send a request to sites with cloudflare enabling I get this error, by performing a proxy is it possible to avoid this conflict?

Can you send a screenshot of the error? Just be sure to blur out your IP.

I got same error when sending request to Discord API for oauth2.

glitch forum warning, second screenshoot:

Are cookies enabled?

My browser can use cookies in other websites, I’m using Firefox.

Also I had another error about CORS:
Cross origin request blocked: Same Origin Policy does not allow reading of the remote resource on https://discord.com/api/v7/oauth2/token. (Cause: CORS header 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' is missing.)

I tried this code when sending base app (I’m using bundler):

res.writeHead(200, {
  "Content-Type": "text/html",
  "Access-Control-Allow-Origin": "*",
  "Access-Control-Allow-Methods": "OPTIONS, POST, GET",
  "Access-Control-Max-Age": 2592000
});

It means you have been banned from the website.

1 Like

No, I remixed the project 3 times and I host a bot in same project and the bot is working very well. I changed project domain. It has nothing to do with a project ban. I got same error every time. This project could work in localhost very well.

No, you are banned from your website from Cloudflare. Check your firewall logs under cloudflare for more.

1 Like

My Glitch Website without connection for Cloudflare —> (POST) Discord Website with connection for Cloudflare

Cloudflare blocks my requests to Discord. I don’t have any cloudflare account so I can’t check any logs. I remixed my site 3 times and not worked.

You might be IP banned from discord.

1 Like

I said, I remixed my project 3 times against the possibility of getting IP banned.

If you said about my computer IP, this is impossible because code is working in my computer and I can use oauth2 for other bots.