Community Open Thread 40 - Glitch's 7th birthday and its future edition

Happy Friday, folks! The weather here is gorgeous, my afternoon coffee is hot, and there’s a lot to share from the Glitch team that I’m compiling here in case you missed it:

Okay that was a lot, but exciting stuff. What are you’s all up to this week? Make anything cool, read anything fun, learn anything interesting? Let us know below and I’ll see you on Glitch.com.

4 Likes

oh my god it no longer makes that little gray “Glitch” tooltip when you move your mouse around :place_of_worship:

1 Like

literally the first thing I checked when we got a staging site of the new blog was that those haunted tooltips didn’t make their way over somehow lmao

1 Like

I learned that this week discord is dropping activities for everyone to test as a developer, they’re basically little iframes you can put your own content…with a catch. Because of the csp they’ve set, you’re basically not able to access anything on a different domain…instead you have to configure paths on the domain they allocate you to proxy through a cloudflare workers, it sounds quite silly for security but I’m curious what people end up building on it.

1 Like