Hello fellow Glitchers!
Today I’ve made a little tutorial on how you can create custom domains using your own reverse-proxy.
What this does is allowing you, regardless of how many ‘thanks’ you have, create custom domains on glitch. With this you also have the power to change, modify and/or delete your custom-domains without having to contact a glitch moderator.
- This requires your network to expose port 80 and 443.
- Docker and Docker Compose.
- Your very own domain (if you’d like a free domain you can also visit Freenom)
- That sexy key-lock (HTTPS) before your domain.
- No need to ask moderators to remove your domain if you want to use it elsewhere.
See video. If you absolutely need a step by step tutorial in text you can tag me and I will write it
Enjoy your custom domain freedom!