I had recently removed the electron dependency which I had accidentally installed one day, and my projects space was really high. I went to see what was using the space up so much and this is what I got:
app@cmb:~ 20:28 $ du -h 150M ./.cache/electron 1.0K ./.cache/yarn/v4/.tmp 2.0K ./.cache/yarn/v4 3.0K ./.cache/yarn 150M ./.cache 1.0K ./data 16K ./z/public 3.0K ./z/views 20K ./z 30K ./events 4.0K ./build 1.0K ./publix 1.0K ./public 484K ./.git/logs/refs/heads 485K ./.git/logs/refs 969K ./.git/logs 20K ./.git/hooks 1.0K ./.git/branches 27K ./.git/objects/f6 3.0K ./.git/objects/ff 2.0K ./.git/objects/b6 4.0K ./.git/objects/1c 2.0K ./.git/objects/88 2.0K ./.git/objects/65 2.0K ./.git/objects/94 2.0K ./.git/objects/98 2.0K ./.git/objects/4c 2.0K ./.git/objects/7d 2.0K ./.git/objects/07 2.0K ./.git/objects/73 2.0K ./.git/objects/df 2.0K ./.git/objects/f9 4.0K ./.git/objects/06 2.0K ./.git/objects/d3 2.0K ./.git/objects/bd 2.0K ./.git/objects/2d 3.0K ./.git/objects/a8 2.0K ./.git/objects/ef 2.0K ./.git/objects/21 2.0K ./.git/objects/fd 2.0K ./.git/objects/16 4.0K ./.git/objects/b5 13M ./.git/objects/pack 2.0K ./.git/objects/e3 2.0K ./.git/objects/83 2.0K ./.git/objects/d7 2.0K ./.git/objects/b3 2.0K ./.git/objects/12 2.0K ./.git/objects/cd 27K ./.git/objects/71 2.0K ./.git/objects/2c 3.0K ./.git/objects/23 2.0K ./.git/objects/dc 3.0K ./.git/objects/66 2.0K ./.git/objects/af 2.0K ./.git/objects/8d 4.0K ./.git/objects/d1 2.0K ./.git/objects/d0 3.0K ./.git/objects/58 2.0K ./.git/objects/7f 2.0K ./.git/objects/b7 2.0K ./.git/objects/20 2.0K ./.git/objects/cb 4.0K ./.git/objects/22 3.0K ./.git/objects/ca 2.0K ./.git/objects/2e 2.0K ./.git/objects/48 2.0K ./.git/objects/bc 2.0K ./.git/objects/f7 2.0K ./.git/objects/69 2.0K ./.git/objects/03 2.0K ./.git/objects/a9 2.0K ./.git/objects/19 2.0K ./.git/objects/47 3.0K ./.git/objects/36 2.0K ./.git/objects/0f 2.0K ./.git/objects/6d 2.0K ./.git/objects/9c 2.0K ./.git/objects/5b 2.0K ./.git/objects/ee 2.0K ./.git/objects/info 2.0K ./.git/objects/6b 3.0K ./.git/objects/6c 29K ./.git/objects/a7 3.0K ./.git/objects/3a 4.0K ./.git/objects/30 2.0K ./.git/objects/3f 2.0K ./.git/objects/41 2.0K ./.git/objects/91 2.0K ./.git/objects/14 2.0K ./.git/objects/6f 2.0K ./.git/objects/32 2.0K ./.git/objects/2b 14M ./.git/objects 3.0K ./.git/info 1.0K ./.git/refs/tags 2.0K ./.git/refs/heads 4.0K ./.git/refs 15M ./.git 15K ./commands/CreatorOnlyCommands 8.0K ./commands/memes 1.0K ./commands/music 1.0K ./commands/CreatorOnlyCommandsCommands 1.0K ./commands/ownerOnlyCommands 1.0K ./commands/eastereggs 5.0K ./commands/database 1.0K ./commands/Owner 26K ./commands/currency 20K ./commands/generator 1.0K ./commands/mdoules 17K ./commands/moderation 44K ./commands/general 2.0K ./commands/modules 4.0K ./commands/serversettings 15K ./commands/NSFW 165K ./commands 2.0K ./settings 1.0K ./website/public 1.0K ./website/views 3.0K ./website 5.0K ./.config/configstore 7.0K ./.config 1.0K ./views 1.0K ./currency 1.0K ./enmapFunctions 1.0K ./.data 1.0K ./shards 3.0K ./modules 1.0K ./ws/public/css 2.0K ./ws/public 1.0K ./ws/layout 1.0K ./ws/views/ws/views 2.0K ./ws/views/ws 3.0K ./ws/views 1.0K ./ws/layouta 1.0K ./ws/layouts 9.0K ./ws 10K ./assets 166M .
I could see that the electron cache was taking a lot of space, and would like to know how to remove it.
Project name is: CMB