Deleting deleted projects

I’m thinking of another “delete” function for the already-deleted projects, in case it piles up.
If you don’t mind searching through 100+ deleted projects, then pretend this post wasn’t here.
Or, something that can be a come-around for this, prevent “overloads”, like a limit of 50 or so.

Just my opinion, please don’t yell at me if this is a stupid idea to you. I think it’s kinda stupid myself anyways.

I think what you’re looking for is the feature that’s on c9.io (and lots of other platforms, of course): permanently deleting the projects. I did not see that as an option when I looked at my Deleted Projects.

My Deleted Projects looks like this:
dp

When I clicked Show, it displays my 2 deleted projects (now, as an aside, I’d actually suggest to the Glitch team to consider adding a Hide function once they’re showing because I had to reload the page to hide them).

Anyway, I’m guessing you’re concern is that if you happen to have e.g. 100+ deleted projects as you said, then once you click Show, they lard the bottom of your page. But I think your question also addresses the idea of workflow: if there’s something that remotely holds interest to you, you may consider not deleting it because you may revisit it one day…which leads to: when should I delete a project?

The 2 projects I deleted were non-starters that never got out of the gate … and I think I deleted them because I was messing around and wanted to try a couple ideas which never got anywhere and figured, I already have enough “starter” projects and spinning up a new one is free and fast so … I don’t need another to lard my projects (i.e. Your Projects)…so I deleted.

Yeah, exactly, there’s always that time where you remember about a certain thing but realize it’s gone.