Discord API error, the newly generated token is not working

Hello everyone, i read the posts related to the discord API, till yesterday both of my projects where working nicely . Then my 1st bot wasn’t working this morning and the other one just stoped working like an hour ago, and both give the same message:

My projects are :
dynasty-warrior-bot
nightmare-dynasty-bot

Both give the same error :
DiscordAPIError

at item.request.gen.end (/rbd/pnpm-volume/ab9209a5-32b7-4912-9ee2-d3600df2abbf/node_modules/.registry.npmjs.org/discord.js/11.3.2/node_modules/discord.js/src/client/rest/RequestHandlers/Sequential.js:71:65)

at then (/rbd/pnpm-volume/ab9209a5-32b7-4912-9ee2-d3600df2abbf/node_modules/.registry.npmjs.org/snekfetch/3.6.4/node_modules/snekfetch/src/index.js:215:21)

at <anonymous>

at process._tickCallback (internal/process/next_tick.js:188:7)

the path is from this server i think : ‘/api/v7/gateway’

I already tryed re-creating the 1st bot that stoped working this morning but that didnt fix the problem.

According to ^, maybe they banned more IP addresses, I guess the user who caused it has remixed the project and abused more IPs, it’s worth giving a try and remixing again.

What do you mean by Remixing ?

Remixing is re-creating

Ty very much for the help.

Sadly it didn’t help.

Thanks for providing the project names. We’ll review and all being well we’ll get them moved on to a new IP address.

Thank you very much for your support.