Discord Ban mega-thread the second! (Discord bot / Something took too long to do)

im banned again, project name is yhkyt-alexa-4

banned again, project name: yhkyt-alexa-4

banned again. project name: alexa-yhkyt
changed the name and i hope that would make the bans less frequint

merciful-fireman is my project

I’m quite sure my bot has been banned.
The project name of the bot is “court-bot”.
Thank you.

alexa-yhkyt has been banned

Project name: no-homo-bot

My project name Pikachu can’t login maybe they ban my ip?

bahoo-bot Pls help me

I’m getting the same error on my project alexa-yhkyt however when I run curl -I https://discordapp.com/api/v7/gateway I’m getting 200 OK, do I have to wait or is there anything I can do to make it start again?

Tried curling discord, got the 429 result on my box as well :confused:

alexa-yhkyt is getting the same error

Make sure you are not sending too many requests to glitch. It will cause that glitch

The 429 error is also seen when an ip is banned on discord.

@cori
Hello!
One of my project is on a ban host with the name:
battle-bot-discord

I receive the error “something took to long to do”
Thank you in advance!

Hello one of my projects seems to be banned, his name is: discord-eat

(node:2456) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Error: Something took too long to do.

3:16 PM

at timeout.client.setTimeout (/rbd/pnpm-volume/1b6ec772-3145-4632-91b7-0fd1052053de/node_modules/.registry.npmjs.org/discord.js/11.5.1/node_modules/discord.js/src/client/ClientManager.js:40:57)

at Timeout.setTimeout [as _onTimeout] (/rbd/pnpm-volume/1b6ec772-3145-4632-91b7-0fd1052053de/node_modules/.registry.npmjs.org/discord.js/11.5.1/node_modules/discord.js/src/client/Client.js:436:7)

at ontimeout (timers.js:436:11)

at tryOnTimeout (timers.js:300:5)

at listOnTimeout (timers.js:263:5)

at Timer.processTimers (timers.js:223:10)

(node:2456) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). (rejection id: 2)

(node:2456) [DEP0018] DeprecationWarning: Unhandled promise rejections are deprecated. In the future, promise rejections that are not handled will terminate the Node.js process with a non-zero exit code.

@Koala4Dev, it would be better if you could post the name of the project that is facing this error, instead of the full error. :slight_smile:

Project name: friskbot

Project name: friskbot

it’s refusing to connect to the api giving errors