Discord Ban mega-thread the second! (Discord bot / Something took too long to do)

Working again, thanks.

2 Likes

(node:8558) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Error: 429 Too Many Requests

8:24 PM

at _response.transport.finalizeRequest.call.then (/rbd/pnpm-volume/08df3c23-685d-42e8-bef2-88801ef2e1ef/node_modules/.registry.npmjs.org/snekfetch/3.6.4/node_modules/snekfetch/src/index.js:195:23)

at process._tickCallback (internal/process/next_tick.js:68:7)

(node:8558) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). (rejection id: 2)

(node:8558) [DEP0018] DeprecationWarning: Unhandled promise rejections are deprecated. In the future, promise rejections that are not handled will terminate the Node.js process with a non-zero exit code.

This error came when there was nothing at a time.

No more command in my bot, but this error appeared.

it is constantly happening. my boot won’t start.

Could you help. My Project Name: Corwin.

2 Likes

Post your project there

2 Likes

Being a banned host does give a 429 so it probably is that, or maybe they’re getting ratelimited.

2 Likes

yeah forgot it was that

2 Likes

kyo-rs - banned. Please, can you move him?

2 Likes

Hey, can someone move my project ip? I think is banned. Thanks <3

Project kyo-rs

2 Likes

also at this rate i would like the ability to split and close topics lol why cant you just use the mega thread

3 Likes

Hi, when I start my bot, I get this error:

(node:114) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Error: Something took too long to do.1:05 PM
at timeout.client.setTimeout (/rbd/pnpm-volume/c7adadf9-7b4d-4338-8f02-b6d8f7eb7af6/node_modules/.registry.npmjs.org/discord.js/11.5.1/node_modules/discord.js/src/client/ClientManager.js:40:57)1:05 PM
at Timeout.setTimeout [as _onTimeout] (/rbd/pnpm-volume/c7adadf9-7b4d-4338-8f02-b6d8f7eb7af6/node_modules/.registry.npmjs.org/discord.js/11.5.1/node_modules/discord.js/src/client/Client.js:436:7)1:05 PM
at ontimeout (timers.js:498:11)1:05 PM
at tryOnTimeout (timers.js:323:5)1:05 PM
at Timer.listOnTimeout (timers.js:290:5)1:05 PM
(node:114) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). (rejection id: 6)1:05 PM
(node:114) [DEP0018] DeprecationWarning: Unhandled promise rejections are deprecated. In the future, promise rejections that are not handled will terminate the Node.js process with a non-zero exit code.

2 Likes

Might be a banned host, look at Discord Ban mega-thread the second! (Discord bot / Something took too long to do) and run the console command.

3 Likes

Hey y’all we just finished retiring a few hosts, so if you were experiencing a ban please take another look.

5 Likes

Looks like mine is banned. I am getting “HTTP/1.1 429 Too Many Requests” for nanowrimo-bot.

2 Likes

i swear, start using html and my db that is on the gallery, it will make discord less likely to ban the host, cause it bypasses discord

3 Likes

got another banned host a-new-great-bot

3 Likes

My bot got banned again.
Project name is dayradio.

2 Likes

Hey,
My project seems to be affected as well. It is called “high-fox-violet”

2 Likes

I confirmed that https://discordttf-v1.glitch.me/ does not work. this is mine.

2 Likes

I have switched to Repl.it for now as i wait for this to clear up.

2 Likes

Hey y’all we’ve had a rolling set of hosts banned by Discord today. We’re retiring them as we find them, but for right now there shouldn’t be any banned.

Sorry for the bother!

4 Likes

Thanks! I will move development back here ASAP.

2 Likes