Discord Ban mega-thread the second! (Discord bot / Something took too long to do)

@iamwumpus 2 days ago, my bot didn’t work. I wrote here, the next day everything worked, but today again some problems. I wonder how many times I will write here again?

1 Like

It depends on which server your bot is hosted. This server banning is caused by unfriendly bots spamming Discord excessively. If we didn’t have those bots, I guess we wouldn’t have this mega-thread here.

1 Like

No, my bot is not like that. And I’m very interested in how this happens. How do you move our apps to other servers, and how long do you do it? Can this be done quickly, or is there just too many people with this problem? And why does this happen so often?
:slight_smile:

1 Like

This happens to a lot of bots so the support team has a lot of work to do. Just be patient and they will get to you.

1 Like

No, I understand perfectly well the support and the fact that it is difficult for them to clear up so much work now. But just why does it happen so often? Yesterday I was fine, but today I have problems again. Is discord still to blame for all this?

1 Like

It looks like the host my project is on is banned…
Project: project-concordia

1 Like

Hello, the error 500 has returned, please change the ip. Thank you

1 Like

@gogakryt fr this is kinda sad :confused:

1 Like

My project illicitbot is offline again

1 Like

Project name: gamehub-advertise

1 Like

My project discrordcountingbot is having issues.

No longer having issues.

1 Like

silver-imaginary-mercury

1 Like

pitch-vine-dogsled :heart_eyes:

1 Like

project name: izzys

error:

1 Like

same error with my other project
project name: izzys-beta

1 Like

My bot is on a banned host

1 Like

name: marceline-austen
host is banned

1 Like

autochessnc
on a banned host

1 Like

Error: (node:5760) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Error: Something took too long to do.
Project Name: jerrybotshard2
:confused: this kinda sucks, all my bot’s players are confused

1 Like

my project name: metgreg

1 Like