Discord Ban mega-thread the second! (Discord bot / Something took too long to do)

I am getting the same issue on my project https://mythical-bots.glitch.me/

My project also takes to long to do something, it’s “galnet”.

Our project also affected by this issue, project: “wumpi-github”

Hi there.

I want to open a dashboard for my Discord Bot. Yes, I opened it, but I can’t login. I’m getting an error.

2 Likes

Hey @nuriyimben this is probably a banned host problem, so I merged the topic with the existing mega thread for that. We did have a handful of banned hosts which we’ve recycled; let us know if you’re still running into problems.

2 Likes

Hi,
Did you solve this problem?

Hi,
Did u solve this problem?
Can u help me?

Hey @nuriyimben we have had a few banned hosts today, but not currently. Can you check again?

2 Likes

Hey, my bot just became offline and i saw that “Something took too long to do.” error.
I also took “HTTP/1.1 429 Too Many Requests” on curl. It would be great if you could solve it. Because my bot seems to be active and without it verification process is frozen. Thanks! Also project is called “guardi”

hi i think that my project got banned can an admin take a look? the project name is pumpkin-bot-4-1

Mine seems to be banned. Project name crabby-bot

We had a couple dozen hosts banned throughout the weekend. They should all be clear now.

2 Likes

Hello, I got this error in my discord.js project

(node:26102) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Error: Something took too long to do.

my project name is “cloxmcbot”

https://support.glitch.com/t/discord-ban-mega-thread-the-second-discord-bot-something-took-too-long-to-do/12157/130

1 Like

I believe my project is on a banned host, its called creepr-bot

loving-dry on banned host.

Project Name:hiveguide

My Hive Info Bot is on a banned host

My project name is sollybo and the error is something took to long to respond. I hope you guys help me with the prob its happening since 3-4days @cori

the-alpha-brian for the 1000th time now :frowning:

Hey folks we recycled another dozen or so banned hosts this morning, but they’re all cleared up for now.

2 Likes