Discord bot komut hata alıyorum çözemedim

!!bakım kapat dememe rağmen kapatamıyorum sebebi nedir acaba bilen arkadaşlar söylesin lütfen :frowning:

Can you rewrite your topic to English?

please let the friends who know know please !! What is the reason that I can not close even though I say maintenance close? Frown:

You’re going to need to give more information about your problem.

1 Like

are you trying to stop the project or are you having an issue with the command? it would be nice if you could give more information about your problem

bu komutu çalıştıramıyorum yani !!bakım kapat dediğimde sadece yardım menüsüne felan ben erişebiliyorum !!bakım aç dediğimdede herkes kulanması gerekiyor ama çalışmıyor.

bu komutu çalıştıramıyorum yani !!bakım kapat dediğimde sadece yardım menüsüne felan ben erişebiliyorum !!bakım aç dediğimdede herkes kulanması gerekiyor ama çalışmıyor…

so youre trying to make the command only work for you if you set it to mantinince and once you remove maintince everyone else can use it?

Saying “when I say maintenance close” and “I can only access the help menu” means nothing when we have no idea what your project is about or what you are trying to do.

What do you mean by this?

Merhabalar,

Bu hatanızı ingilizce yazmayarak burayı boşuna rahatsız etmiş oluyorsunuz. Bu tarz komut yardımları için Discord sunucuları bulunmakta. Lütfen o sunuculara gidin ve Glitch Forumunu rahatsız etmeyin. Kodda gördüğüm kadarıyla bu komutu “CodEming” denilen bir sunucudan almışsınız. Kodu aldığınız sunucudan yardım alın lütfen.