Discord bot not connecting to the token | Banned IP i think

Has for me. once I removed from my project it worked again.

bruh, the bots is big

Ok! That’s good to know, thank you!

Again they do not have super speed.

2 Likes

bruh ;( ;( ;( i need the project to run but don’t know how

Wait. No one is going to die because of a bot. Dyno goes down for DAYS. All bots have down time. It will be fine.

1 Like

Just announce a downtime in your servers.

is this going to ruin the verification process?

It shouldn’t. I don’t make bots but from what I’ve heard you just need to have the bot in >100 servers.

my bot is ready on the verification process over 363 servers

Well that’s good. A few hours of downtime will not void the bot’s verification.

hours? Then it’s all good

1 Like

https://support.discordapp.com/hc/en-us/articles/360040720412-Bot-Verification-and-Data-Whitelisting

I took a look. Does you bot need to be in >75 servers or else it gets removed from the API?

Nope. It just won’t be able to be added to more servers if its not verified and it in 100 servers

Therefore, we are making verification a requirement for bots in 100 or more servers. Until your bot is verified, you will not be able to grow past 100 servers. If your bot is already in more than 100 servers, it will not be able to join any more.

We recognize that this is a big change, so we’re instituting a 6 month deprecation period ending on October 7, 2020 to get everyone verified that meets the criteria. Until that date, no restrictions will be enforced.

if you’re this desperate, you can try remixing the project and deleting the old one

Ah that is interesting. I guess that explains the mad scramble to get verified.

1 Like

For clarification, your bot doesn’t need to be online at all to get verified by Discord.

3 Likes

It is weird how you have to get verified by Oct 7

You don’t have to get verified by October 7th. You can verify anytime you want, just your bot will be limited to 75 server’s if it’s not verified by October 7th. Check out Discord’s help center article for more information: https://support.discordapp.com/hc/en-us/articles/360040720412