Discord.js Error, possible database corruption? Tried full resetting database. (SQLITE3) !HELP!

Greetings,
I have a Discord bot and have successfully run my bot on Glitch without many errors, until recently. One day there was an update to Glitch and it completely maced my bot and I pretty much have errors in everything right now, no idea what has happened.
I need my bot up ASAP because I currently have people paying for premium and this is not a good sight for them.
I’ll run you through everything before giving errors:

(node:30147) [SEQUELIZE0004] DeprecationWarning: A boolean value was passed to options.operatorsAliases. This is a no-op with v5 and should be removed.
Tinker is online! Currently has 38 servers
***** BEGIN *****

Good, my bot has turned on and is running everything successfully. Until I go to create a ticket (it is a DM ticket support bot, so I DM it, it responds with an array of servers, I pick the server I need support for, I select and I get this huge error right below)

node:30147) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: TypeError: Cannot read property ‘id’ of null
** at Client.bot.on (/app/wither.js:459:71)**
(node:30147) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). (rejection id: 1)

(node:30147) [DEP0018] DeprecationWarning: Unhandled promise rejections are deprecated. In the future, promise rejections that are not handled will terminate the Node.js process with a non-zero exit code.
/app/wither.js:242
** if(err) throw err;**
** ^**

Error: ENOENT: no such file or directory, open './tickets/661429044000325655.txt’

As you can see, a lot of things going on here:
I do not understand everything here, I’ve tried clearing my database (removing all code) and allowing the host to remake it/auto do it (or the bot you should say), I’ve done npm i, didn’t work.

Just to make it easier for some, here is line 242: if(err) throw err;

Also, the ticket thing at the bottom, NO IDEA what is happening there, I have a folder with tickets in (i don’t really know how to implement folders, that could be a reason), but I have all the tickets stored.

I need help ASAP, please!

I’ll tag @glitch_support since this could be an issue with data loss.

Yup, they could get you the latest backup of the project.

hi @witherslayer74 - can you let me know what the name of your bot is so i can take a look? also do you know what day this started happening?

Yeah, sorry for the late reply… I was busy.
The name of my bot is Tinker and the day this started happening was probably Saturday about 2 weeks ago, I can take a deeper look if you need specifically.

@jenn ^ just so you know.