Discourse Glitch API Discussion thread

yep looks like designed for big screens only

@Boofhead1000 Use this for reference on how to parse the JSON: https://www.w3schools.com/js/js_json_parse.asp

1 Like

That page even describes how to request a JSON file from a server (e.g. Discourse api) and then parse it :slight_smile:

Damn it, I keep getting this error :frowning:

I’m not sending the right headers in the mail

1 Like

Who knows. Glitch might implement there own method! :joy:

Hello World, this is an automated message.

I F*CKING DID IT!     

3 Likes

Now I just need to be able to receive messages. I can’t use Google, because they’re being a d*ck about security and don’t let me login using node. So I have to find some sketchy email provider for this stuff, or I can probably just host my own email server.

Hello World, this is an automated message.

Ehm, that was not supposed to happen xd :joy:

1 Like

I know how to parse Json and store it as a Var
I just want to Know what Variables i need to Look at to get the Info i want

1 Like

Used The find Tool For what i might Need

1 Like

Getting a lot closer to actually be able to receiving mail on node now!

3 Likes

I’ll be using outlook to receive mail, seems like that is working! Nvm.

1 Like

I am Making an API that Grabs the Stats Just Reads The Json Summary And Returns it too A Person i will Send Code of a Version that you can Enter The User of Any User to Get their Stats
I Actually want to Do it

I’m using Haraka to build my own mail server that can receive updates from Glitch.

I’m making a plugin so whenever I receive a mail from glitch it will scan the mail and look for certain filters, if the filters match it will reply to that mail with an automated message.

The user endpoint was only (I think) endpoint that did not ask for authentication, will let you know if I find any more endpoints.

I think that account got banned?

Nevermind, it was tagged by the spamfilter :frowning:

:eyes:

Looking into another solution as well