Disk You may have problems saving changes when your disk is full. Try removing unneeded files, and running git prune; git gc from the Console

You may have problems saving changes when your disk is full. Try removing unneeded files, and running git prune; git gc from the Console

Hi @Lizer-AM, welcome to the Glitch forum!

Are you having this problem on a project? If so, can you share the project name?

Welcome to the forum! Are you trying to help or have this problem?

I have the same problem, as I can solve it?

Hi @Another,

If you tell me the name of your project, I’ll see what we can do to help!

Hi @tasha, the name is noelle1, thanks in advance.

Thanks @Another,

I’ve given your project additional disk space for 24 hours. This should give you the room needed to add files that are taking up too much space to .gitignore . Project files that take up alot of space are usually ones that your project rewrites often.

Once you have added larger files to .gitignore run the following commands in the project console:

git prune and hit enter
git gc and hit enter.
refresh and hit enter

This should free up the space you to get your code edits to stick.

If you have any questions, let us know!

Thank you very much for everything @tasha, you were very kind and I appreciate it.

1 Like

Can you do it for glitch.com/~better-whatsapp please ?

It keeps reloading and the commands doesn’t work either :

$ git gc
Counting objects: 824, done.
Delta compression using up to 4 threads.
Compressing objects: 100% (341/341), done.
fatal: sha1 file ‘.git/objects/pack/tmp_pack_Cr5RKL’ write error: No space left on device
error: failed to run repack

Is there a way to compress it automatically ?

made a thread about that : Having an issue with the disk

Hi @SebPautot we have responded to you here.

1 Like

@tasha estou com mesmo proplema de espaco em disco poderia me ajudar ja executei os comandos acima citados mas nada mudou so deu um erro na verdade que seria o seguinte :

$ git prune; git gc
Counting objects: 2334, done.
Delta compression using up to 4 threads.
Compressing objects: 100% (2248/2248), done.
fatal: sha1 file ‘.git/objects/pack/tmp_pack_Pc7Ir4’ write error: No space left on device
error: failed to run repack

@19932018 Oi!

Estou usando o google translate para escrever esta mensagem.

Envie uma mensagem para support@glitch.com e inclua o nome do projeto. Posso fornecer um espaço em disco extra temporariamente para que você possa tentar executar esses comandos novamente.

Hi!

I am using google translate to write this message.

Please send a message to support@glitch.com and include the project name. I can give you some extra disk space temporarily so you can try running those commands again.

Pero lo intente escribir mas de 2 Veces pero no me libera espacio.

Tambien intento desinstalar pquetes pero se me aumenta la memoria ocupada.

Hola @RaymondGuzman,

Estoy usando el traductor de Google para escribir esto.

Envíe un mensaje a support@glitch.com e incluya el nombre de su proyecto. Podemos darle temporalmente espacio extra en el disco para que pueda intentar ejecutar esos comandos nuevamente.

Hi @RaymondGuzman,

I’m using google translate to write this.

Please send a message to support@glitch.com and include your project name. We can give you some extra disk space temporarily so you can try running those commands again.

1 Like