I am able to use glitch just fine across multiple networks, but other people I point to my glitch app are unable to see it. One report is:
This site can’t be reached
xxxxxxx.glitch.com** ’s server IP address could not be found.
Try running Windows Network Diagnostics.
the other is getting no response. Both are in Texas but hundreds of miles apart and tried on both mobile and fiber isps. Strange.
I don’t know much about DNS but I noticed there was no SOA record and wondered if this might have something to do with the problem of subdomains.
I tried several uptime services and some see the subdomain and some do not. Some see the main domain and some do not. It doesn’t appear to be just me as some report a DNS error on “glitch.com”
Maybe it is a IP4/IP6 issue, but whatever it is it keeps me from showing off my cool project. It doesn’t keep me from working on it so its not a huge deal. Im not going to demand my money back or anything.