Project URL: https://docsify-boilerplate.glitch.me
Oftentimes, I want to write a Markdown file and get a nice looking webpage. Glitch+docsify seems to be a perfect solution for me.
I used Glitch with docsify for:
- Creating a teaching materials → https://plearn.glitch.me/
- API documentation → https://post-chat-bot.glitch.me/
- You can add arbitrary HTML/CSS/JS.
- Automatically generated table-of-contents in the sidebar.
- Has many plugins, such as adding a “Copy to Clipboard” button on code blocks.
- Has a highly customizable theme that can be configured via CSS variables.
- Build tool is not needed. Markdown file is loaded, parsed, and displayed client-side.
Hope you find it useful!