Does anybody need help with their websites?

I am an amazing coder, and usually I have nothing to do in my free time. I would like to help out the Glitch community. Does anybody need help editing their website? I am a master at HTML and CSS, although I am not very good at JS. If the project is private, please DM me an invite link. Thanks!

@TheC0des

How would you highlight all the DOCX links with a single line of CSS code?

<!-- My HTML code.... -->
<div class="container">
    <p><a href="main.docx" target="_blank">Open {APP_NAME_DOC}</a></p>
    <p><a href="license.pdf" target="_blank">Open {APP_NAME} license</a></p>
    <p><a href="style.docs" target="_blank">Open Stylerules</a></p>
    <p><a href="targets.pdf" target="_blank">Open {APP_NAME} targets</a></p>
</div>

<style>
select all docx {
    color: #42f1b4
}
</style>

@jarvis394, are you testing him or you really don’t know?

@khalby786, Man, you’ve ruined everything :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Oh sorry, wasn’t too sure. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Maybe we’ll delete these posts and you could ask another one???

Nevermind, this is dead anyway by now

I get all of these comments in my email, and now it is getting overloaded. Please only comment if you need help. Not if you are testing me.

Sorry @TheBigC. But I have a real question: how do I select all elements of a class and apply styles to each of them with JS?

document.getElementsByClassName("class name").forEach(element => {
element.style ...
})
1 Like

I don’t really know a lot, I only joined Glitch in November 2019. I have done lots, but I have never needed to do that.

"how do I select all elements of a class and apply styles to each of them with JS

Use the code

a[href$=".docx"] {
    color: #42f1b4
}
3 Likes

Can I request that you make a portfolio site for your work? I like working through challenging problems myself, and I just want to see the cool stuff you’ve done with your skills.

Me?β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Ž

I meant @TheBigC.

I’d look at yours too though @easrng

Ok, ok! :grinning:‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍

1 Like

I don’t really have a portfolio, but I’ve made Ko Playz.ga and Fort Dude and I write the Fort Dude Blog. Also, I have made Cobot Discord Bot and more!

1 Like

http://cobotsite.glitch.me is a template from GitHub and the bot is offline

1 Like

Not all of it was from Github. I do add a lot of other stuff to make it unique. I removed some stuff and added some stuff to make it unique to the server.

theres only 1 thats not a template and thats a basic html site, and the bot site still contains 90% of the template including the latin.

@TheBigC

Join my Discord Server and ping me Sudhan Playz#5859