Domain is already registered for Glitch issues

Sup Glitch, i have the tricky issues.
But i think it wasn’t me, cuz i didn’t registered my very own domain discordbotsnation.xyz to Glitch before.

I wanted to connect this domain to my project named “discordbots-nats”, so i can Show this project not using discordbots-nats.glitch.me anymore, rather it will be discordbotsnation.xyz.

But this Project’s Custom Domain still said “discordbotsnation.xyz is already registered for Glitch”, so whaattt…?? :frowning:

I need hand to help here, i have opened the notification, so if you want to help me, just reply to this message. And also i have full access of the Glitch projects and discordbotsnation.xyz domains.
Can you check it out for me please?

1 Like

Hi @mozartrafi that domain is already linked to the project you mention and it looks like you added it yesterday. So it looks like everything in Glitch and Fly.io is set and you just need to make the DNS changes to point your domain(s) to the right place. Our help article about custom domains might be useful. If you’ve misplaced your shw.io link you can use glitch.edgeapp.net instead - they will both work the same.

Hope this helps!

What? My registrar is Hostinger.com
And its said i have no linked them to any custom domainer, i have the proof and you can look out

wdym? yes i’ve trying to link this domain to the project before, but its still fail, i can’t link the glitch CNAME to my domain

cuz this thing is still says just like this again and again

can you just un-register that domain from glitch?

I’m not familiar with hostinger’s DNS management, nor with the concept of child nameservers, but generally speaking I wouldn’t expect you to need to do anything with nameservers to make this work - what you need is to add a CNAME record (or possibly an A record for “apex” domains without “www” in front). Perhaps hostinger’s support might be able to help you with making those changes, but there’s nothing for you to do in Glitch (or for Glitch to do) to do at that point in the process.

Sure, I removed that domain from ~discordbots-nats. Let us know if you need anything else.

1 Like

Hey @cori, can you do the same thing like yesterday (unregister discordbotsnation.xyz from Glitch)?

Cuz I found the thing in this weaky registrar solutions, so i hope i can solve this out after you unregistering discordbotsnation.xyz from Glitch for 1 time more. If you want to, i will say Thank you so much for participating.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Mega Thread - Domain Removal

Hey @mozartrafi I’ve removed that domain again. Happy Glitching!

1 Like

Hey @cori, :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Sorry for your inconvenience :frowning:

Sorry about that, @mozartrafi - not sure if I botched it the first time around or what, but you should be good to go now!

1 Like

You don’t have to worry @cori, cuz i’m not done with this registrar yet.

Hi @cori, I need your assistance.
I have problem to make a new project with my domain discordbotsnation.xyz with error message “already registered for glitch”, previously I had requested to remove it from glitch several times, but every time I input the code from glitch to Domain DNS Management, it shows the same error.
Can you help me with this?

Hey @mozartrafi as far as I can tell this domain was removed from the project at 2019-06-27T13:26:35.444Z and then was added back at 2019-06-27T13:56:58.165Z. If you’d like me to remove it again I can do that.

Hi, thanks for serving me about past moments…
But i need your (maybe) last help to do that one more time, cuz i got little wicky solution there!

Remove them for me…

image Don’t worry, i’ll hate this pict

1 Like

Be patient, he’ll do it as soon as he can :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Hey @mozartrafi, I’ve removed this for you. Happy Glitching!

1 Like