Site infinitely loading

Hello, I have on my project os-svobod-ru, does not work link to the live app, when I go on it, the site is infinitely launched and can not start, please help

Hi @Nexus072! It doesn’t work because the browser is expecting a response from the server, but you don’t have a server set up to send one. I think the bot can work without that, but I’ve definitely seen bots set up with server pages if that’s desirable! I think you could use express to do so in your bot.js file

I wanted to ping my bot on the site https://uptimerobot.com , that would he not disconnected, but not is obtained, before all worked

Могу говорить по-русски если так легче! Вы говорите что раньше работало – это тоже было здесь на Гличе?

Да, именно, все раньше всегда работало, сейчас почему то нет

Странно…а есть какое-либо сообщение об ошибке? (не знаю как сказать это по-нормальному по-русски хаха) Знаю что были проблемы с Discord API сегодня. Обычно я советовала бы просто добавить что-то вроде этого

var express = require('express');
var app = express();

app.get("/", function(request, response) {
  response.send('hello world!');
});

вашему коду, но если все работало раньше, то может и пройдет?

Работало все это месяца 2 назад, я вот не знаю, может что то в глитче изменилось? Раньше просто Live app работал и было все хорошо, я думал у меня проект сломался

Не могу создать проект, бесконечная загрузка идет… У вас так же?

Hi @yurokshnurok17! Welcome to the community!
Maybe you can solve that by refreshing the editor, clearing the cache or something else. Or maybe there’s a big bug on your project that prevents the editor to load. Can you please try again in the anonymous mode?