My Glitch logs are not loading for inside the embedded editor.
Here is a working example:
- Open: https://embedded-glitch-container.glitch.me/
- Open sidebar > tools > logs
- Note the console.log statements initially show
- Edit console.log statement
- Note that logs are not reloaded.
Now, repeat the same actions on the project itself: https://glitch.com/edit/#!/embedded-glitch-project Note that editing the console.log statements there properly triggers a build / log refresh.
A few points of note:
- I could not repeat the bug with vanilla Express. Maybe this is related to this particular (pre-release) package? (It wraps Express)
- I reviewed the technical restrictions but do not seem to be in violation.
- Boosting the app does not solve the issue.
- Code changes do, in fact, persist, and the app appears to be updating instantly. The logs / refresh status, however, not.