Error socket hang up?

I am getting this error when i project starts!

Let us know the project name and we’ll take a look. If your project is private, either make it public temporarily or DM me a join link so we can view the code. Thanks.

My project is private but it is working now :thinking:

I send you the join link in DM , did you checked what’s causing this!

It’s likely an unhandled scenario in either your code or that of one of the modules you’re using.

There are two types of scenarios where this occurs:(https://stackoverflow.com/a/27835115/6463370):

When you are a client
When you, as a client, send a request to a remote server, and receive no timely response. Your socket is ended which throws this error. You should catch this error and decide how to handle it: whether retry the request, queue it for later, etc.

When you are a server/proxy
When you, as a server, perhaps a proxy server, receive a request from a client, then start acting upon it (or relay the request to the upstream server), and before you have prepared the response, the client decides to cancel/abort the request.

If you see the error again, take a look at which part of the code it refers to and this will help you narrow down the source.

Thanks i will check it!

at TLSSocket.onHangUp (_tls_wrap.js:1135:19)

at Object.onceWrapper (events.js:313:30)

at emitNone (events.js:111:20)

at TLSSocket.emit (events.js:208:7)

at endReadableNT (_stream_readable.js:1055:12)

at _combinedTickCallback (internal/process/next_tick.js:138:11)

at process._tickCallback (internal/process/next_tick.js:180:9)

Here is the error! @Gareth So i can fix it?

None of that is useful, you’d need to see the full error and not just part of it.

That’s full error and it happens when my project starts , but only sometimes!