Error: Something took too long to do

So hello I still have problems about my bot and I have already paid but he returned thank you in advance

Error: Something took too long to do.
at timeout.client.setTimeout (/rbd/pnpm-volume/51b31f91-b1da-449a-b956-85c4e0ef9cf2/node_modules/.registry.npmjs.org/discord.js/11.4.2/node_modules/discord.js/src/client/ClientManager.js:40:57)
at Timeout.setTimeout [as _onTimeout] (/rbd/pnpm-volume/51b31f91-b1da-449a-b956-85c4e0ef9cf2/node_modules/.registry.npmjs.org/discord.js/11.4.2/node_modules/discord.js/src/client/Client.js:433:7)
at ontimeout (timers.js:436:11)
at tryOnTimeout (timers.js:300:5)
at listOnTimeout (timers.js:263:5)
at Timer.processTimers (timers.js:223:10)

MOD EDIT: formatting

Hey @zeis974 as you’ve probably noted, when this is a Glitch-based problem it typically means that we’ve had an IP address banned by Discord. At the moment we don’t have any banned IPs, but we have seen occasions where they’ve temporarily banned an IP and subsequently unbanned it; perhaps you’re seeing something like this?

Otherwise if you provide your project name we can try to take a closer look and see if there’s anything that jumps out that might be the cause.

Ok thanks for help if you want to take a closer look the project is called odium-bot

Hey @zeis974 I did finally take a quick look at this and I don’t see anything obvious going on there, and it also looks like your bot is running just fine. Let us know if you run into any further problems!

https://anidiots.guide/other-guides/hosting-on-glitch
id look through this page, it helps alot when it comes to hosting a discord bot on glitch for the first time