Failed to start application becase of code error

Failed to start application on if-touch-box-then-dead.glitch.me
This is most likely because your project has a code error.
Check your project logs, fix the error and try again.

I was working on my website when I suddenly got a white screen on my website I tried rewinding mutable times but it didn’t work.My website is if-touch-box-then-dead.glitch.me with the name if-touch-box-then-dead. All my other projects work fine just not this one please help.

1 Like

Hi @123_cat! Welcome to the community! Try copying everything inside “Logs” (on the bottom toolbar) so we can check.

1 Like

I have remixed your project and everything seems ok. BTW, these errors aren’t causing it but anyway they aren’t good either :grinning::

1 Like

That is strange the website still gives the error code and dosn’t work and when I remix the project I just get a white screen

1 Like

Also here is my logs

1 Like

Seems like there’s a problem with the port number.

1 Like

How do I fix the port number problem

1 Like

I think it’s a problem with the “lws” npm library, but I’m not sure :grinning:

1 Like

it’s saying you have the debugger enabled. if you’re using it, change your app to listen on process.env.PORT instead of hard coding 3000.

if you’re not using the debugger, turn it off. if the UI doesn’t show that it’s on, you may have to delete an entry in your .env file manually

2 Likes

Ok I turned off the debugger and now the site is just a blank white screen

2 Likes

great, let us know if you need help fixing up the rest!

2 Likes

No I found the issue

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.