Failed: WebSocket is closed before the connection is established

hi glitch team i have little problem, i cant edit/open my project. anyone can restart my project ?

@cori can you help ?

Hi @handsomebananax

We were able to get your project loading again. Please give it a try. If you can’t get in, let us know!

ye i was remix my project so , i lost somethings but im okey ty

hi @tasha

i have same error again can you help me again ? and i want to know why its happening

or any mod online ? its very important for me

Hi @handsomebananax,

I just checked and was able to load your project and the editor. Is it working for you now?

I’m not 100% sure why this has happened to your project twice now. So we can investigate, can you tell us a little bit about what you were doing right before the project stopped loading? That may help us figure out what is going on.

1 Like

@tasha i was change my project to new one , but i have save error again … and i didnt do anything i was sleeping ,when i wake up i see this error again… my bot is online but i cant coding … my project is not loading

name : aincrad-2bot

Thanks for letting us know! It looks like your project was getting close to using too much disk space.

I’ve given your project additional disk space for 24 hours. This should give you the room needed to add files that are taking up too much space to .gitignore .

Project files that take up alot of space are usually ones that your project rewrites often. This includes any .sqlite files.

Once you have added larger files to .gitignore run the following commands in the project console:

git prune and hit enter
git gc and hit enter.
refresh and hit enter

This should free up the space you need and prevent your project from not waking up.

If you can’t get into your project to take these steps, please try remixing the project and then running the above steps in the new version of the project.

If you have any questions, let us know!

1 Like

thank you so much tasha !