Featured projects now live on your profile

Have a project you’re particularly proud of? Feature it to embed the app directly at the top of your profile.

You can feature one project at a time – and change or remove your featured project as often as you’d like.

How do you get to that dropdown menu…? I can’t seem to find it anywhere on my profile… Also the project boxes seem to have been redesigned… Have someone simply forgotten to put the dropdown menu back in…?

Hi @poeticAndroid

I’m sorry for the confusion. You are correct, we have redesigned the project cards.

Right now, if you want to feature a project, you can do the following:

1. Go to your profile page by clicking your avatar on Glitch (it’s on the top-right corner of every page on glitch.com). Then, click on your avatar again, this time in the drop down menu.
  2. Find the project that you want to feature and click the bookmark icon. This will add the project to your My Stuff collection.
  3. After that, go to your My Stuff collection and you will see the little arrow to reveal the drop down menu that you are looking for.

We’re still putting some finishing touches on things. So this may change again in the future. If it does, I’ll post an update here.

Thanks for the reply… I tried following your steps, but I still don’t see any dropdown menu in the collection… The project cards look the same as on the profile…

wait… it seems there has to be at least two projects in the collection before the dropdown arrows appear… that’s quite a janky workaround… but at least I can feature projects now… :+1:

2 Likes

Oh no! I see this too. It looks like it works on older Glitch accounts but not newer ones.

I have notified the team here and will post an update as soon as I get a response from them.

2 Likes

Thanks for pointing that out @poeticAndroid! I just shared that info with the team as well.

2 Likes

Well, it’s only a half solution at this point… I can feature projects in the collection, but it’s not featured on the profile…

2 Likes

@poeticAndroid the drop-down menus have been restored on the project cards and you should be able to use them now. If you still see anything funky, let me know!

3 Likes