The name of my project is called “ace” (which is private but I’m sure you guys can still look at it), to which I can provide a link for if needed. With the “400 Bad Request”, I’ve never had a problem with the youtube api request up until I’ve started hosting my bot with you guys. I previously hosted it on digital ocean and even before that my own laptop all of which never gave me a bad request when searching songs through my bot to youtube.
I have tried looking in the network tab but it does not seem to be giving me anything when I try to request any music search via my bot on the discord application, although in the logs on glitch it gives me the 400 Bad Request error. I’m kind of perplexed on this