I renamed a file in the ‘back-end’ and it somehow ended up deleted instead! That was some work down the toilet…
Thanks for the report, we’ve opened a case and will investigate.
@cmcconomy Sorry about that!
We found that file renames weren’t atomic, so with just the right set of conditions a rename would simply remove the file name, preventing it from being displayed. (In a previous version, this would make all files disappear )
File renames are now performed in a single action, so this shouldn’t happen again. We’d be happy to try and recover the file if you’d like… reach out to us with the feedback button in-app and we’ll take a look at your project and see what we can do.
Thanks again for the report!